The latest Anime Fighting Simulator passwords below may provide a lot of free Chikara Shards, money, and other goodies to keep your character in fighting form. You’ll always be a step ahead of those who don’t use the newest Roblox game coupons by redeeming them.
It’s important to keep up with the below codes since they can make a significant impact later on and help you train a new character much quicker.
Keep in mind that Anime Fighting Simulator codes are not the same as Anime Fighters Simulator or Anime Training Simulator. They’re two distinct games.
Are you sick of waiting for new Anime Fighting Simulator codes? We’re updating our pages on Shindo Life, Tower Defense Shinobi, and True Piece codes almost every other day. The arrival of Anime Fighters Simulator codes was just recently announced.
And if you want more mobile games, check out our Figure Fantasy tier list for the upcoming release.
All Working Anime Fighting Simulator Codes
- Sub2hakimbo – Chikara shards
- Emperador2kcode – 2,000 Chikara shards
- bloodlinesfixed – Chikara shards
- 1billionvisits! – 75,000 Chikara shards
- 1millionsubsfrango – 6,000 Chikara shards
- frangoyt1m – 3,000 Chikara shards
- 300ksubstigretv – Chikara shards
- emperadorwapo – 1,500 Chikara shards
- sub2defildplays – 1,500 Chikara shards
- 2millionsingroup! – 30,000 Chikara shards
- bigboi100k – 5,000 Chikara shards
- NNG – 1,000 Chikara shards
- L3NI – 1,000 Chikara shards
- emperador2kcode – 2,000 Chikara shards
- emperadorstar – 5,000 Chikara shards
- emperador100k – 2,500 Chikara shards
- elemperador100k! – 5,000 Chikara shards
- mrrhino50k – 2,000 Chikara shards
- subtodefildplays – 1,000 Chikara shards
- medtw50k – 2,000 Chikara shards
- defildstream – 2,000 Chikara shards
- defildpromo – 3,000 Chikara shards
- defild700k – 1,000 Chikara shards
- dwax10k – 3,000 Chikara shards
- kelvin600k – 3,000 Chikara shards
- frangonewcode – 1,500 Chikara shards
- emperadorsubs – 1,000 Chikara shards
- sub2emperadormaxi – 1,000 Chikara shards
- tigre200k – 1,000 Chikara shards
- n1colas2sub – 1,000 Chikara shards
- sub2hakimbo – 500 Chikara shards
- defildyen – 1,000 Yen
- subtomrrhino – 500 Yen
- sub2razorfishgaming – 500 Yen
- sub2tanqr – 500 Yen
- frango2yen – 500 Yen
On July 20, 2022, the following Anime Fighting Simulator keys were discovered to be invalid.
- sub2planetmilo – 500 Yen
- tigertvsub – 1,000 Chikara shards
- anotherbugfix – chikara shards
- secretrazorfishcode – chikara shards
- thanksbugfixes – chikara shards
- GGgames40k – chikara shards
How Do I Use Anime Fighting Simulator Codes?
- Log into your Roblox account and go to the “ERIC” tab.
- Begin the game by launching the Anime Fighting Simulator.
- Tap the down arrows on the left-hand menu until you see the Twitter logo, then pick it.
- Codes for the game are included below.
- You can only use one code per session, so close the game and restart it to use another.
All you have to do to receive and use the newest Anime Fighting Simulator codes is enter the game. Hit the down arrow on the leftmost menu until you see the famous Twitter bird logo after taking control of your character.
To get access to the Codes menu, tap the symbol in the center of your screen. The ‘Codes’ option should appear in the middle of the screen if you tapped it. Type or paste any known-working Anime Fighting Simulator codes into the box, press ‘Enter,’ and you’ll receive your goods.
Why Can’t I Use Anime Fighting Simulator Codes?
You can only use one Anime Fighting Simulator activation code every session. Each code you utilize will have to be closed and re-opened again. It’s a nuisance, but it’s the only way to deal with it for now. All of the codes should be redeemed at once, leaving you with just one code to use as they drop.
When Is the Next Anime Fighting Simulator Code Drop?
The release of Update 20 was delayed following the discovery of new Anime Fighting Simulator cheats, which were expected for December 23. This did not happen, and we don’t know when (or if) any new codes will be released again.
What’s New in the Latest Anime Fighting Simulator Update?
AFS Update 20 Part 2 Patch Notes
- New boss
- x10 event
- Four new powers
- One new champion
- Update rewards
- Bug fixes
AFS Update 20 Part 1 Patch Notes
- New Fighting Pass 5
- New enemies
- Christmas calendar
- 20 new champions
- Four new stands
- Christmas chests
- Three new champion boards
- three new bloodlines
- One new Demon Art
- New currency
- New stat
- New slayer quests
- New mastery quests
- Ultra instinct class
- Christmas boss
- Three new training areas
- One new sword
- Three new sword skins
- Bug fixes
The post-release version 2.0 update for Anime Fighting Simulator began on December 23, followed by a Part 2 update.
It also added new abilities from a variety of Stands, Bloodlines, and Demon Arts, as well as a new class, statistics, and currencies. It’s a massive update that has been years in the making.
How Do I Use Yen in Anime Fighting Simulator?
It’s time to spend your free money once you’ve received a large sum of yen from the most recent Anime Fighting Simulator codes dump.
Yen can be used to acquire classes, but it’s mostly utilized to boost your main stats’ EXP multiplier: Strength, Speed, Durability, Chakra, Agility, and Sword Skill.
To do so, go to the left-most menu in the game and select “People.” After that, navigate to “Stats” and choose which skill you’d want to improve. With each click, both the multiplier and the yen cost will double.
To view your power level increase in one go, exit out of the menu and perform that action to see it soar exponentially with each move.
How Do I Get Double Rewards From Anime Fighting Simulator Codes?
Given how rare Anime Fighting Simulator codes are these days, it’s only natural to want to get the most out of them. Even if it isn’t free, there is a technique to double your Anime Fighting Simulator rewards.
To get double reward points with each Anime Fighting Simulator code you utilize, all you have to do is buy a game’s VIP gamepass. Every code you use will give double the usual rewards as a result of this.
How to Get More EXP in Anime Fighting Simulator
There’s no doubting that Anime Fighting Simulator is a laborious game. It takes days, if not weeks, to rise beyond the power levels of the average person.
There are actually efficient techniques to obtaining Anime Fighting Simulator EXP fast, but there is a handy little hack you may utilize to assist even more.
By simply signing up for the Blockzone group using your Roblox account to play the game, you’ll receive a five percent bonus every time you train a skill. It may not seem like much, but a 5% increase is better than none at all.
Can I Use Auto-Clicker in Anime Fighting Simulator?
Sure! You may use any auto-clocker from Roblox games in Anime Fighting Simulator. It’s a difficult game, and attempting to rank up the traditional way would be nearly impossible when you have auto-clickers at your finger tips.
Use an auto-clicker in Anime Fighting Simulator to save time and energy. You will not be banned. Auto-farmers who have eaten a Devil Fruit, on the other hand, will.
There you have it! All the information you need to get ahead in Anime Fighting Simulator. With these tips, you’ll be sure to rank up quickly and efficiently. Now get out there and start fighting!