Here at our Goldendome, we value your privacy above all else.
- Here, we take your privacy seriously and are devoted to ensuring the safety of any personal information you provide us via our website.
- When you access our website, certain activities may necessitate that you agree to supplementary stipulations.
Like the majority of web operators, Goldendome monitors non-personally identifiable information that internet browsers and servers typically pass along. By gathering information such as a visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site and the time of each request to your website, you can gain valuable insight into who visits your website.
- Goldendome’s mission is to understand the behaviors of its website visitors in order to serve them better through non-personally identifying information. Occasionally, Goldendome may disclose non-identifying data as a whole, such as by releasing a survey on usage trends on its website.
- In addition to the data we collect, Goldendome also gathers potentially personally-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for both logged in users and those leaving comments on our blog https://goldendome.net posts.
- Goldendome will only disclose the IP addresses of both logged in users and commenters when it is absolutely necessary. This would be under the same circumstances as we use and divulge any personally-identifying information, which you can find further detailed below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Goldendome collects personal information from individuals who visit the website and interact with Goldendome in certain ways, such as by subscribing to a newsletter or making a purchase.
- The quantity of data we collect is contingent upon the nature of their engagement.
- As an example, when someone signs up for our blog at https://goldendome.net, we ask them to provide a username and email address.
We understand that the safety of your Personal Information is essential to you, and we make every effort to use commercially acceptable methods to protect it.
Despite our best efforts, unfortunately no form of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage can be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security under any circumstances.
Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
Links To External Sites
- Our Service contains links to third-party sites not operated by us, providing you with external options that may prove beneficial.
- Whenever you click on a link to another website, it will redirect you to that page. To protect your data and ensure the best experience possible, we strongly suggest reading all privacy policies and terms of service before continuing with any visit.
- While we have no influence or liability for the content, privacy policies and practices of third-party websites, products or services.
Site May use Google AdWords for Remarketing
- Through the remarketing services, https://goldendome.net can serve ads on third party websites (including Google) to individuals who have already visited our website. We could target previous visitors who haven’t yet taken action on our website, such as engaging with the contact form to ask questions.
- With the Google Ad Preferences page, you can customize your online experience by adjusting how Google advertises to you. If desired, opting-out of interest-based advertising is just as easy; this can be done either temporarily with cookie settings or made permanent if using a browser add-on.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
- Goldendome carefully limits the personal information it reveals to its personnel, subcontractors, and partner organizations. Goldendome will only provide the necessary information to entities that require it for processing or providing services available on its website, and have agreed to maintain confidentiality.
- By using Goldendome’s website, you acknowledge and agree to the transfer of your information to employees, contractors, or affiliated organizations located outside of your country. At Goldendome, we guarantee the privacy of our customers by never renting or selling potentially identifiable and personally-identifying information to third parties.
- Goldendome is committed to protecting its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations’ personal information. However, should Goldendome be presented with a subpoena or court order from a governmental body, it may need to disclose potentially personally-identifying and/or personally-identifying information in response.
- Goldendome reserves the right to disclose personal information if it is believed in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for the protection of property, rights or public safety.
- As a registered user of https://goldendome.net, your email address entitles you to the occasional information-filled update from us here at Goldendome!
- Whether it’s alerting you to new features, asking for feedback, or just keeping up with what’s going on in regards to our products and services – we strive to keep these exclusive emails limited while primarily using our blog as a platform for communication.
- We maintain the right to publish any request sent our way – such as through a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms – in order to explain and address your inquiry, along with aiding other users that may have similar inquiries.
Goldendome is taking all necessary measures to ensure the security of our users’ personally-identifying and potentially personally-identifying information, proactively safeguarding it from any potential unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction.
- Goldendome may gather data regarding the behavior of individuals who visit their website.
- Goldendome reserves the right to disclose this information publicly or share it with third parties.
- Nonetheless, Goldendome guarantees the safety of your personally-identifying information and never reveals it to third parties.
Our website has affiliate links that can earn us a commission, yet this does not alter the cost you pay for products or services.
- Goldendome has equipped itself with the most up-to-date technology to ensure that your online experience is as perfect and rewarding as possible. Utilizing cookies, similar technologies, services provided by third parties, and personalized content – you can customize your preferences on your computer while also benefiting from pertinent advertising.
- Goldendome utilizes cookies to recognize its visitors, monitor their use of https://goldendome.net and track their website access preferences. A cookie is a small piece of data stored on the visitor’s computer which gets sent back each time they revisit the website.
- However, be aware that certain features of Goldendome’s websites may not be accessible if you choose to decline cookies.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use, capture, and protect your data and information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help!