Kodi is an open-source media player that enables you to use other apps, movies, TV shows, and live TV. Sports and pictures are among the available options. The Kodi Repository houses thousands of Kodi addons in a variety of categories.
These Kodi addons in the Kodi multimedia center software allow you to watch different online content. Kodi is primarily intended for home entertainment systems.
Some of the best Kodi addons provide free streaming for a subscription, while others simply ask for donations. Exodus, Ares Kodi Wizard, and other popular Kodi addons are examples of popular Kodi addons.
Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Amazon Firestick or Fire TV, and Xbox are just a few of the devices on which Kodi is available. We’ll go through how to install Kodi on your Xbox One and 360 in this article. Before using third-party addons, a fast VPN should be used to avoid any problems.
Microsoft’s most popular gaming consoles are the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. Apart from games, it also allows you to view media content. Kodi is one of the finest Xbox One and 360 media players. It’s official on the Xbox Games Store, so you can easily install Kodi on your Xbox One or 360.
Ways to Install Kodi on Xbox Consoles
There are three ways to install Kodi on your Xbox consoles.
- Using the Xbox Store
- Via UPnP or DLNA
- Using the Microsoft App Store
Install Kodi 19.0 on Xbox One and Xbox 360
The Xbox One and Xbox 360 game consoles support the installation of Kodi v 19.0 and above.
- Connect your Xbox One or Xbox 360 console to your TV.
- Connect your device to the Internet.
- Open the Xbox Store and search for Kodi.
- Choose the official Kodi app from the search result.
- Click the Get button on the Kodi app information screen. The Kodi app will begin to download.
- After installation is finished, press the Launch button on your console (Xbox One or Xbox 360) to open it with Kodi (KODI).
You can now watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your Xbox console.
Install Kodi on Xbox One or Xbox 360 via UPnP or DLNA
In this approach, you’ll need to first install Kodi on one of your compatible devices, such as smartphones, computers, Firestick, and Raspberry Pi.
Follow these steps to stream from your computer:
- Install and open Kodi on your compatible device.
- Select the Kodi settings icon in the upper left corner.
- Choose the Service Settings option from the menu on the left side.
- From the menu on the left, choose UPnP/DLNA.
- To enable it, click Share my Libraries on the right side.
- Choose Allow remote control via UPnP to activate it.
- Open Xbox and go to Media Player.
- The Kodi app should now be visible on your console; select whatever media library you wish to see there.
Install Kodi 19.0 on Xbox using Microsoft Store
Both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 are powered by Microsoft technology, so they can be controlled using your Windows PC. Make sure your computer and Xbox console are connected to the same Microsoft account.
- Open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows PC.
- Click on the search bar and type Kodi.
- In the search results, look for the Kodi app.
- Click on the Install button to install Xbox One on the next screen.
- After some time, the Kodi app will be downloaded on your Xbox systems.
- On your Xbox, look for and launch the program.
Now, you may use your Xbox One or Xbox 360 gaming system to access all of your Kodi-shared media.
Kodi Media Player gives a more stable streaming experience on an Xbox console. You can use your Xbox One and Xbox 360 systems to stream your favorite media content and play games. This gaming system allows you to install numerous third-party addons to access your material.