Roblox is one of the most popular games on the market right now, and new players are always looking for information about how to get involved.
The enormous number of games available is one of the primary reasons for Roblox’s popularity. Some of them have interesting characteristics, and many people are wondering how to play it on the Oculus Quest 2.
If you want to play Roblox on an Oculus Quest 2, you won’t be able to do it right away. You’ll need to go through a few motions.
The instructions below will walk you through the process.
- To use Quest 2 with the Oculus Go, you’ll need to download the software from their website by clicking on the Download Quest 2 PC App button. This program is necessary for Rift material on Quest 2. Make sure your headset is linked to your PC using Air Link, a Link cable, or a USB 3 connection.
- Once you’ve downloaded the program, install it on your PC.
- Google’s Pixel Buds are able to work with your Android and iOS devices, so download the app and connect it. Click on Devices in the main menu after launching the program. Select Add Headset and choose the correct model of your device from the drop-down menu.
- If you have connected your Oculus headset and entered the six-digit code, press the OK button to move on.
- To complete the installation, you must click Close after the setup is finished.
- If you are prompted to Turn On Oculus Link, select Enable.
- To enable sideloading, go to Settings and select General. Select Allow download from unknown sources.
- You’re now ready to locate a Roblox game that supports VR. Keep in mind that not all games have this function, so you may run into some difficulty. Once you’ve discovered one, click on Play to begin the game.
- You can now enjoy Roblox in VR.
After following the steps above, you should now be able to play Roblox VR on your Oculus Quest 2. Keep in mind that not all games support this function, but there are still plenty of options available to choose from. Enjoy exploring the world of VR and all that it has to offer!