You will need to speak with customer support in order to cancel your EA account that is linked with PSN. They will take care of cancelling the account as well as deleting any data that may be associated with it.
Can you disconnect EA account from PSN?
You can absolutely disconnect an EA account from PSN if you follow these steps. First, log in on the PSN website and go to Account Management. Second, select “PlayStation®Network” at the top of the screen. Last, choose “Sign Out of PSN” after which you’ll be prompted to enter your password one final time.
How do I cancel my EA account on ps4?
To cancel your EA account on PS4, sign in with the account you want to delete and go to the Settings tab. Select “PlayStation Network/Account Management” and then “Sign Out of PlayStation Network”. When you return to the Home Screen, your EA account should be gone.
Is your EA account the same as your PlayStation account?
Yes, your EA account is the same as your PlayStation account. This means that you can use the same username and password to log in to both accounts.
Can I change EA account on ps4?
You can update your EA account on the Playstation 4 by taking the following steps:
1. Go to PlayStation Store
2. Select “Sign In” or “PlayStation Network Account Management”
3. Choose “Change User” option
4. Enter in new email address
How do I delete a PlayStation Network account?
To delete your PlayStation Network account, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account on the PlayStation website.
2. Scroll down to “PlayStation Network Account Management” and select it.
3. In the bottom right corner of the screen, click “Delete Your Account.”
4. You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm the deletion of your account.
How do I find out what EA account My PSN is linked to?
You can discover which EA account your PSN is linked to by going to https://www.ea.com/profile and selecting “Linked Accounts.”
How do I recover my EA account?
In order to recover your EA account, you will need to contact EA’s customer service. They will help you get your account back.
Can you merge two EA accounts?
Yes, you can link two EA accounts.
To do so,
- Log into both accounts and go to the “My Account” page.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click the “Link Accounts” button.
- You will be prompted to provide both email addresses
- After which you must log out of one account and then back in with the other account.
How do I uninstall EA Games?
The easiest way to uninstall EA Games is to use the Windows Control Panel.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Navigate to Programs and Features.
- Find EA Games in the list of programs and click on it to highlight it,
- Then click Uninstall/Uninstall button at the top of the window.
How do I unlink my prime game and EA account?
To unlink your EA account from your prime game,
- Go to the settings menu of the game and click on “Linked Accounts.”
- There you will see a list of all the accounts that are linked to your game.
- You can choose to remove any of them, including your EA account.
In order to cancel your EA account that is linked with PSN, you will need to speak with customer support. They will take care of cancelling the account as well as deleting any data that may be associated with it.
You can also unlink your prime game and EA account by going to the settings menu of the game and clicking on “Linked Accounts.”
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you.