The PlayStation are offering a lot of PS5s to dedicated followers with the introduction of “Treat Codes,” which is incredibly simple to get involved in.
Despite having debuted in November 2020, Sony’s PlayStation 5 consoles are still difficult to find, with many aspiring gamers unable to purchase one from merchants.
PlayStation will be giving out 14 codes worldwide for eagle-eyed players to discover, enter, and have a chance of winning a free PS5.
Here’s everything you need to know about PS5 Treat Codes, including when the offer is live and which codes have been discovered.
Treat Codes will appear as PlayStation button inputs.
There are fourteen PS5 Treat Codes in total, and each code allows you to participate in a contest for a PS5 console. This implies that finding all of the codes will allow you to enter the competition fourteen times.
Once you’ve entered the code, you’ll be asked a question that will determine whether or not you’re eligible for the draw.
Here are all the confirmed PlayStation 5 Treat Codes and responses so far:
PS5 Treat Code 1
- Code: L2, Triangle, R1, Circle, L1, X, Left D-pad, Right D-pad, R2, Square
- Answer: 15,000,000,000
Ps5 Treat Code 2
- Code: L2, R2, Triangle, R1, L1, Circle, Left D-Pad, X, Square, Right D-Pad
- Answer: 5,000,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 3
- Code: Triangle, R2, Left D-Pad, Circle, L2, Right D-Pad, X, L1, R1, Square
- Answer: 1,500,000
PS5 Treat Code 4
- Code: L1, Triangle, L2, Right D-Pad, R2, Circle, Left D-Pad, X, Square, R1
- Answer: 10,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 5
- Code: Triangle, Circle, L1, Right D-Pad, X, Left D-Pad, R1, Square, L2, Right D-Pad
- Answer: 2,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 6
- Code: R1, Triangle, R2, L2, Circle, Left D-Pad, X, L1, Right D-Pad, Square
- Answer: 12,000,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 7
- Code: Triangle, Right D-Pad, Circle, L1, X, R2, Left D-Pad, Square, L2, Right D-Pad
- Answer: 1,800,000
PS5 Treat Code 8
- Code: L2, R2, Triangle, Circle, Left D-Pad R1, Right D-Pad, X, Square, L1
- Answer: 2,500,000
PS5 Treat Code 9
- Code: Triangle, Left D-Pad, Circle, L1, L2, X, Square, R2, R1, Right D-Pad
- Answer: 2,500,000
PS5 Treat Code 10
- Code: Triangle, R1, Left D-Pad, R2, Circle, Right D-Pad, X, L1, Square, L2
- Answer: 14,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 11
- Code: Right D-Pad, Left D-Pad, R2, Triangle, Circle, L2, X, Square, Right D-Pad, Left D-Pad
- Answer: 800,000
PS5 Treat Code 12
- Code: L1, Triangle, Circle, Right D-Pad, X, L1, Left D-Pad, Square, Right D-Pad, Left D-Pad
- Answer: 1,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 13
- Code: R1, Right D-Pad, Triangle, L1, Circle, X, R2, Square, L2, Left D-Pad
- Answer: 2,500,000,000
PS5 Treat Code 14
- Code: Left D-Pad, L2, Triangle, Right D-Pad, Circle, R2, X, Square, R1, L1
- Answer: 3,000,000
A crown symbol will appear beside each “quest” you’ve completed to confirm that your application has been submitted.
How to sign up for PS5 Treat Codes
It’s not as simple as just inputting the code on the PlayStation website (though it isn’t).
Here’s what you need to do:
- Select “Enter Code” from the drop-down menu.
- Sign up for a PlayStation network account.
- To be able to enter codes, you must accept the rules outlined in the Official Guidelines.
PS5 Treat Codes end date
The PS5 Treat Codes campaign began on Tuesday, February 15, with the first code being available. Codes were gradually released until 14 of them had gone out, with the last one releasing on Monday, February 28.
The campaign doesn’t finish until February 28. Hopeful winners will have a chance to enter as many codes as they can discover until 10 a.m. PST (1 p.m. EST/6 p.m. GMT) on Monday, March 7th. Walt Disney Company.
Recent discoveries in the PlayStation Network’s backend indicate that the PS5 may get a native Disney Plus app that supports 4K streaming.
The Disney Plus app was one of the first media apps that Sony revealed for the PS5 before its November 2020 release. The streaming service even has a dedicated button on the PS5’s media remote.
However, the software that PlayStation users utilize on the newest hardware isn’t up to par. The PS5, for example, includes a backward-compatible version of the PS4’s Disney Plus app.
Though the PlayStation 5’s version of Disney Plus supports 4K HDR labeling for programs and movies, it only offers 1080p resolution.
PSN hints at native Disney Plus app coming to PS5
According to a Reddit user (via PSU), the launch of a beta version of a supposed Disney Plus app for PlayStation 5 has recently appeared on PSN’s backend. The name “Vader” was used in the entry, suggesting that a dedicated Disney software is close to release on Sony’s current-gen hardware.
The beta listing’s sudden showing on the backend might indicate a native app is on the way. At the moment, neither Disney nor PlayStation have provided any concrete information regarding this.
Since the console’s debut nearly two years ago, the Disney Plus app on PS5 has been plagued with difficulties. Users have complained about login problems, sluggish loading speeds, and crashing difficulties. With that in mind, here’s hoping a specialized PS5 app for the streaming service fixes these issues as well as providing 4K output.
The fact that Sony and Disney have been unable to reach an agreement regarding Spider-Man stems from a mystery.
It’s great news that a native Disney Plus app may be coming to the PS5, as this will hopefully fix some of the issues that users have been having. 4K output would also be greatly appreciated. However, it’s unclear at the moment when this app might actually release. We’ll just have to wait and see what Sony and Disney have to say on the matter.