Did you know that Hulu is now available on Xbox One? If not, don’t worry, we’ll tell you everything. Our article explains how to get Hulu on Xbox One. Hulu is a well-known streaming service exclusive to the United States (as of now). It provides a diverse selection of original content that your viewers enjoy.
Over the years, the subscription-based platform has been accessible on various devices, including the Xbox One, a well-known gaming console. Viewers can now easily use their Xbox One to access Netflix; We’ll show you how to do it in four easy steps.
However, if you live outside of the United States, you will not be able to access Hulu and may receive the following error: “Hulu is not accessible in your area.”
You get an error because Hulu is geo-restricted to countries outside of the United States. However, a premium VPN like ExpressVPN can help you access Hulu in countries with geographic restrictions on Xbox Live.
How to watch Hulu on Xbox One?
To watch Hulu on Xbox One, you’ll need to download the most up-to-date Hulu app.
- Go to the Xbox One Store section.
- Go to the search bar and type Hulu.
- Select the Hulu app in the search results.
- Follow the instructions according to the installation process.
How to sign up for Hulu on Xbox
To sign up for Hulu on Xbox, follow these simple steps:
- Visit Hulu from your browser.
- Click Start your free trial.
- Choose your desired plan.
- Enter your required information to create a new account.
- Enter your billing information to complete the registration procedure.
- Hulu will not charge you until your trial ends. You can cancel your subscription at any time before your trial ends.
How to get Hulu on Xbox One in geo-restricted countries
Hulu is an app that comes with the Xbox One. Hulu is only accessible in specific polities through a SmartDNS. You may use a SmartDNS to access Hulu in restricted areas on your device by following these procedures:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Start the VPN and sign in with your credentials.
- Click on “My Account” and select MediaStreamer.
- Please note the DNS address as it will be used to set up a proxy on Xbox One.
Xbox One DNS Settings
Follow the steps below to set up DNS on Xbox One:
- Start Xbox One and go to Settings.
- Select Network, then go to Network Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings, then click DNS Settings.
- Select Manual to configure the DNS address.
- Type the DNS address that you noted earlier.
- Go to the Language and location settings and select the USA.
- Restart Xbox One.
- Open the Hulu app and sign in to enjoy exclusive content.
Hulu not working on Xbox One?
You can try the following solutions if Hulu is not working on Xbox One:
- Restart Xbox One.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your language and location settings.
- Check your Hulu subscription.
- Reinstall the Hulu app.
- update the Xbox
- Submit a report to Hulu
Hulu Device Compatibility
You can watch Hulu on the following devices:
- Apple TV (4th generation or later) (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- Samsung TV (select models) (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG TV (select models) (Watch Hulu on LG TV)
- android devices
- iPhone and iPad
- cast chrome
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
- Nintendo switch
- Browsers/applications for Mac and PC
- PlayStation (Watch Hulu on PS4)
- Roku (select models) (Watch Hulu on Roku)
- Xbox (Watch Hulu on Xbox)
We’ve outlined the simple methods to watch Hulu on Xbox One. Even if your nation doesn’t have Hulu, you can use a VPN like ExpressVPN to access it and enjoy all of your favorite shows and movies on Hulu on Xbox One.