- log into your EA account on a web browser.
- Select the “Console” tab and then choose the “Linked Consoles” option next.
- You should be able to see all of the devices that are linked to your EA account at this point.
- Click the “X” next to the device you want to unpair.
How do I change my EA account on PS4?
You can change your Electronic Arts account on PS4 by going to the PlayStation Store and selecting “Account Management” from the menu. Then choose “Sign In,” then “Change Account.”
How do I delete my EA account on PS4?
- Go to the PlayStation Store and choose “Account Management” from the left-hand menu.
- Select “Sign Out of PSN.”
- After you’ve signed out, return to the PlayStation Store and select “Delete Account.”
Can I unlink and relink EA account?
Yes, your EA account may be unlinked and re-linked. However, if you use the same email address for multiple EA accounts, you must follow this procedure in order to delete all but one of them before unlinkng and relinking them again.
Can you link your EA account to another PS4 account?
You can connect your EA account to additional PS4 accounts by going into the Settings menu, selecting ‘PlayStation Network/Account Management,’ and then selecting ‘Link Online ID.’ After you select this option, enter in the email address of the EA account that you want to link.
Can you have two EA accounts?
You are able to have possess two EA accounts; your first one being personal and connected to your email. The second account can be created with a different email, but it will not share an Origin connection with the first account.
How do I delete my EA account?
You must contact customer care if you wish to delete your EA account completely.
How do I change my EA account email?
Please follow these easy steps to update your EA account email:
- Go to “Settings” on the top-right corner of the screen, then click on “Account.”
- Look for “Your email address” and input your new email address.
How do I unlink my prime game and EA account?
In order to unlink your EA account from Prime,
- Go the Settings tab and find the button that says “Linked Accounts.”
- Click it, then hit Link Account again.
- Afterward, select “Unlink.”
- You will need to sign in with your EA credentials
- And confirm that you want to unlinked them before proceeding.
How do I change my apex account on ps4?
To modify your Apex account on PS4,
- Go to “Settings” on the main menu and then choose “User Settings.”
- You may pick from a selection of accounts registered to your PlayStation Network in this area.
What EA account is linked to my PS4?
The account that is linked to your PS4 depends on whether you are signed into PSN. If you’re not signed in, then it’s the account that was last used on your console. Otherwise, if you are signed in, then it’s the account associated with your sign-in credentials for PSN.
How do I find my EA account on PS4?
If you have a PlayStation 4, go to the PlayStation Store and choose “Redeem Codes” from the drop-down menu. Enter your code, accept the terms of service, and then click “Next.” Your EA account should now be visible in the list of accounts.
There you have it! These are the simple steps on how to unlink your EA account from your PS4. Whether you want to change accounts or delete your EA account altogether, following the instructions above will help you out.